Lonely at MACK

Jeff Hill jh102649 at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 23 18:16:53 AKDT 2003

I was there! It is a great contest! Terry Brox and the MACK club
members are gracious hosts.

The CD, Terry Brox, let Intermediate choose to fly the original 402
pattern that adds an Immelmann turn and a Positive Snap on a 45 deg
downline to the current pattern. The other Intermediate pilot, Joe
Dunnaway, and I both voted to fly with the two added maneuvers. It was
unanimous! I had only done about 4 or 5 intentional snaps in my life
before this, so Terry Brox helped me the first morning of the contest
before competition. It was fun. Frankly, I don't know why we ever took
those two maneuvers out. I was against it then and now I think it was a
really dumb move. I don't think I have the freedom to do so, but if I
could, I would have Intermediate fly the extra maneuvers at the Nats.

Jeff Hill

# discussion-request at nsrca.org