Snap rolls (long)

VicenteRC at aol.com VicenteRC at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 10:00:11 AKDT 2003

The key here is "Stalled wing attitude".  The best way to get the stalled wing attitude is by considering the item 1 that Earl pointed out from the rulebook.

This is very important issue since usually all highest K factor maneuvers are those with snaps rolls.  Therefore, we need to make sure that we understand the process that was described by Earl.  I fully agree with Earl's interpretation and I think we need to put an extra effort to judge snaps.

Vicente Bortone

# discussion-request at nsrca.org