Friday Night Masters' Question

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Jun 20 18:09:58 AKDT 2003

Great info, and validates what I thought...
    On the Cuban Eight, however, that's a hair-splitter....because the transition from point to point occupies some distance based on the speed of the roll, and the velocity of the airplane....sooooo....ya better have REALLY, REALLY good eyes to distinguish that....or am I missing something new...??

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, IMAC 1320, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net