Team Trials Ignored by AMA

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Jun 17 09:09:54 AKDT 2003

Wow Buddy! Thanks for the support....In reality I was just being my
cynical self. I never realized how "deep" I really am.....I cannot
remember the last time I actually read the mag, and now Eric's column is
only every other month (gotta make room for review of the newest .46). The
really sad part is that the AMA mag and MAN kinda reflect the general
membership of my club. The question is....Is my club this way because of
the mags?

See you Friday....WITH a new Aries! I should have at least two flights on
it before the contest........

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering