Nederland Texas Contest this weekend

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 08:33:16 AKDT 2003

Just a note to invite those who did not receive a flyer to our contest this
weekend, June 21-22 to come and enjoy a great weekend of Pattern.
Every year for the past five years we have held this contest in late June to
serve as a Nat's warm-up for those who will be going to Muncie and also for
those who just want to have a good time.
Our web site is      www.midcountyrc.com
For a flyer Go to our web site and click on calendar, scroll down to our
contest listing and click on it.
For maps to the field go to our web site and click on 'Texan Field then
scroll down and click on map's, click on directions if you need directions to the
field.
For those who arrive on Friday come by my shop and enjoy an evening bull
session after you finish practice at the field, there will be a prize for the best
whopper you can conjure up in my first annual liars contest.
I will be at the field Friday to give you directions to my place which is
only about a mile from the field.
Buddy Brammer C.D.
My number is (409)718-2404 or (409) 729-0476 If you need to talk to me
directly, e-mail  buddyonrc at aol.com
YUALL Come