Off topic WTB cheap computer monitor

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 10:36:59 AKDT 2003

Sorry to post an off topic request, but I am looking for anyone that has a cheap computer monitor that they don't mind parting with. I recently bought a new computer and replaced everything but my monitor. As such I am donating my old computer to an underpriviledged family that I know, I just don't have a monitor to give them. Giving them a computer without a monitor is like not giving them one at all as they barely make ends meet now and likely would never get one. Knowing how techno savvy the group is I thought I would see if anyone had a color monitor laying around that they wouldn't mind parting with. It doesn't have to be the newest 19 inch flat screen SVGA, just in good working order. Please contact me directly.

Thanks

W. Anthony Abdullah

AABDU at sbcglobal.net

(216)-382-9339