DZ headbolts

bryan patriot at eatel.net
Thu Jun 12 10:23:20 AKDT 2003

Messagethanks John
Bryan
WWW.EXECUTIVEAIRFRAMES.COM
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Ferrell
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:31 PM
  Subject: Re: DZ headbolts

  Last I heard Clarence Lee does not do email.
  Current info is always in the RCM Magazine Classifieds. It has been a couple of years since I needed the service but as I recall it was a YS91AC. That engine has the head integral to the cylinder and the charge was $12, including postage.

  He does not want the whole engine, just the head.

  He also has a repair for damaged YS exhaust threads. However, it does add an insert that may require a rework of the header geometry.