DZ headbolts

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Wed Jun 11 20:32:26 AKDT 2003

Hey Bryan....I got into this once before and found out that the thread
of the plug is 1/4 32 and is unavailable from Helicoil unless special
ordered. That is a non-standard size.
Clarence Lee offers this service and is priced reasonable. I think he
still advertises in RCM or you can send him an email.

Regards

David Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ at attbi.com