Contestant Judging was Calling Maneuvers for Judges

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 12 09:56:52 AKDT 2003

Allan,

I couldn't agree more.  I am coming to pattern as a IMAC pilot.  The first thing I did to start my IMAC career was attend a judging school.  I did this more as a pilot than a judge.  I wanted to know what the judge is looking for.  The side benefit for me was I feel comfotable judging a contest now.  As I said, I didn't plan on being a judge.  I can see how encouraging non-pattern pilots to judge would get a few interested in flying pattern.

Does pattern offer any type of judge school?

Jon

# discussion-request at nsrca.org