Wrong Maneuver issues

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Wed Jun 11 17:09:21 AKDT 2003

I hate the calling out the manuevers for the judges to hear as a caller.  If
you consider the pilot and caller as a team, trying to call things out for
the judges in an appropriate time frame, probably is NOT what you would do
just simply calling for the pilot.  Bits of advice, complements for good
manuevers, masks for the manuevers you're trying to get the pilot to forget
etc, as well as advice.

Ed

# discussion-request at nsrca.org