Wrong Maneuver issues

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Wed Jun 11 12:49:50 AKDT 2003

Totally agree Eric....TOTALLY!!
Well Said!

Regards

David Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ at attbi.com
Torrance, Ca.

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Henderson,Eric
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 1:42 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: RE: Wrong Maneuver issues

So does this now become a national standard when it is not it is not a
rule book requirement?  And how do you adjudicate the pilot who says no?
Will they get openly or subtly penalized for not doing it "your" way?

This puts the pilot in a very uncomfortable position if t don't want to
do. Ever taken the time to consider why you don't hear many complaints?
Of course they will say very little because they inherently fear it
could hurt their scores if they do not do what the judges or the CD
wants.

This is why we have AMA rules so individuals can't just go out there and
makes thing up because they have the power to do so, or because it is
their personal preference.

E.