Wrong Maneuver issues

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jun 11 11:14:20 AKDT 2003

Actually no.  Bluetooth uses the 2.4Ghz band and a spread spectrum, frequency hopping, full-duplex signal at up to 1600 hops/sec. Combine that with it's short range and there is virtually no chance at interference.

I'm actually trying to push Sanwa (Airtronics) in the direction of developing wireless buddy box systems.

I'd push for wireless servos if I could figure out the remote power issues....now wouldn't THAT be cool.

Bluetooth can support 7 simultaneous independant signals...has huge potential.