Wrong Maneuver issues

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 10:26:42 AKDT 2003

Wouldn't a simple hand held or headset tape recorder solve that problem. It would also make it a lot easier for the people entering the scores to just play it back. Most of them are not data entry professionals and being able to enter scores without looking away from the keys would probably help. At the beginning of a flight just say the pilot's name then 1 (for first manuever) and so on.

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP/ACQ <James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil> wrote:
These last two posts exemplify several reasons for having a scribe.  The scribe can call the maneuvers for you, and allows you to keep your eyes on the plane.  Many times, including this year, you can watch judges habitually miss nearly every exit and entry of maneuvers while they are writing down scores.

Jim W.