Scoring Vs Judging

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jun 10 09:54:20 AKDT 2003

???  If I pull a quarter loop...1/2 roll on the up line, I can then push OR pull, and I'll have a pull for a quarter loop back to level upright flight back along my flight path.  Use a stick model...I think you'll see it works.  Same for the quarter roll up...can push or pull over the top, just have to remember which way to roll on the way down...

Mark