Sportsman Question

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jun 10 09:05:03 AKDT 2003

The height of a maneuver is never a reason for downgrade.  The length of a line within a maneuver may DICTATE the height, but that is up to the pilot to control.  If he/she has a low-power airplane, they can do small maneuvers if they choose to.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505