Webra AeroX 145

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Mon Jun 9 22:29:54 AKDT 2003

I'm using a 17x10 APC and it works great. I think Lance also uses a 17x10 on
his OS 140.

Glad to hear you'll finally have enough power on for your Focus, or are you
putting this engine on your Entropy?

Does this mean you're going to be "back in business" for competition the
remainder of the season?

Keith