Scoring Vs Judging

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Mon Jun 9 17:45:09 AKDT 2003

I agree...

If we have consistent judging, then the low average round becomes a product of the environment for the round. More difficult environment should produce a lower scoring round and the weight of the raw point should then be rewarded for doing better than the other pilots.

I'm not worried about winning right now. I feel like I've had a real good flight when I survive to fly the next round...

Larry