O.S. Starting was type F Plug

Chris Theron cft1 at absamail.co.za
Sun Jun 8 02:19:18 AKDT 2003

Fully open throttle and flip prop (with no glow driver please!) until fuel
drips from carb (inverted) - the pump is now primed. Now close throttle to
high idle position and flip three times more. Now add glow driver, grab
spinner with your fingers and flip clockwise against compression. Starts
very easily! Very quick and easy procedure!

Regards

Chris Theron
(South Africa - only two-strokes around here)