Bipes

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Sat Jun 7 09:46:32 AKDT 2003

I've got a untouched Dr.Jekyl PHD fuse and two sets of wings (one used and
one set new). I was thinking about cutting the wings down to a 60" span and
making a bipe. The fuse is about perfect for a beech stagger wing type
design, but I didn't know if a reverse stagger is good for the kind of
flying we do? Any comments. It would be easy to cut the fuse top and bottom
and have two, bolt on, one piece wings (no struts that way). Is there a rule
of thumb about distance between wings? How about the incidence (top compared
to bottom).

Thanks
Jeff

# discussion-request at nsrca.org