Webra Problems

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Fri Jun 6 18:29:21 AKDT 2003

Do you think the trash in the pump was there from manufacturing?? I have a
145 not yet run, and I am wondering if I should pull it apart first before i
run it for the 1st time.  Lee Davis has certainly emphasized the need to
ensure no foreign crud get it from the fuel system, but I hadn't thought
about manufacturing tailings.