3M Mintor 1.40 Adjusment

VicenteRC at aol.com VicenteRC at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 07:49:09 AKDT 2003

Thanks Wayne:

I am using the carbon ES pipe.  I using the 60 mm 3M header that comes with the engine.  Not sure where is the first baffle in this pipe.  I will measure tonight and check if between 23-24" from plug.

The engine reduces speed on idle and stops.  I already turned the adjustment screw all way clockwise to lean and still is rich.  Yesterday, I was getting around 7,700-7,800 RPM with the 17x12.  I noticed if I peak the engine on ground an fly the engine will go lean on verticals so I have to land and richen the high end.  I hope that I was too conservative and the high end is too rich and is the cause of the problem.

Vicente

# discussion-request at nsrca.org