Dimension Help, Please

VicenteRC vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Jul 31 13:00:19 AKDT 2003

Bob:

I think Gerald is right.  I replaced my old YS 140 FZ with an OS 140 RX
and the OS was a little shorter.  I was in a hurry so I installed a
flat washer behind the spinner plate.  You will need to replace the
nose ring.

The OS 140 RX was in a Focus. I installed a 3M 140 and they are exactly
equal.

Vicente Bortone