FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 07:41:56 AKDT 2003

Sorry, Ed:
You missed the whole point.  I was trying to show just how nonsensical it is to
bash any particular group, for the actions of a few.  (In biking, you will
recognize the term "the one-percenters.")
Apparently, this group is so spring-loaded, that they cannot see tongue in cheek
humor for what it is.  As I said in my other posting, I'm extremely sorry I got
involved in this melee in the first place.  I will try to avoid the same mistake
in the future.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org