Battery question

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 04:20:51 AKDT 2003

# safe flights  = too many - one.

Seriously, I would check the voltage after each flight with voltmeter that puts a load on the pack. You own testing suggests you could fly three additional flights and still have a 380mAH reserve, assuming the flights are consistant in manuever content and duration. I would also cycle the pack to insure it delivers 1100mAH.

Terry Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com> wrote:
Just flying my first ship with 4 digital servos. Power is supplied by a
standard Nicad, 1100 mah, battery.
After 3 flights the other day it took 361ma to refill it
How mych reserve did I have ?
Used an average of 120 ma per flight.
How many flights can I SAFELY get on that 1100 mah pack?

Terry T.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com