FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 18:36:35 AKDT 2003

Well, when I bought my Triumph, in 1971, Harley didn't have much of a name.
Then when I bought my BMW in 1973, Harley still didn't have a good name.  I was
looking for dependability, because I was a long rider.  My brother, who helped
put himself through college working in a Harley shop in San Luis Obispo,
recommended other than a Harley, at that time.
In fact, shortly after, he bought a Moto Guzzi(!)
If I need another bike, I'll possibly consider a Harley, even though it's
become the darling of the yuppie set and weekend riders.<G>
But, with only a few hundred thousand miles on the BMW, (with nothing wrong yet
in sight) it looks as if it'll last me another 30 years.  (I've got both bikes
yet.)
The Triumph is just a baby with only 50K or so on it.  Probably it'll last me
another 32 years, also.  But, if I'm in the market.................

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org