new concepts

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Jul 30 17:33:03 AKDT 2003

I did not include the radio or battery because they are already in the
posession of the potential flier.
I am using the new 9C, but i also have the 6XA that will do anything the
average newcomer will have to do.
And no, I don't believe the new comers are concerned with the high end
radios, since at any contest I have gone to, there are plenty of the
lower end radios in use, and to the uninitiated, once you add a few
switches, they all look the same.

The soft mount I am using comes from Canada and costs me about $40.

It is still VERY possible to get a top of the line ship in the air for
well under $3000

You failed to address the cost of the 2 Elans. These are very competitive
planes, are still available, and it is EASY to get one of them in the air
for under $2000.

Terry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org