FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 13:54:43 AKDT 2003

    Jon, I was the judge that zeroed your two inside loops at the Dayton
contest and Charlie Williams was the other judge, and as I recall he gave
you a 2 on your two inside loops.  The reason I zeroed your loops (Sprotsman
Class) is becase you crossed the flight line on the downward side of your
second loop and I had to get out of my judging chair in fear that I was
going to get hit by a 3M 140 powered Focus.

Mike Darr
District 4