FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Jul 30 11:23:36 AKDT 2003

>Are pattern pilots better than the Pylon guys too? What about the Sailplane
>guys? and Pattern guys must be better pilots than the chopper guys because
>they can't even build a flying machine that the wings don't move!

Pattern is different from Pylon.  Pattern is different from
Sailplanes.  Pattern is different than choppers.  And last but not least
Pattern is different from IMAC!

I'm not the only one here saying it but many others today and other times
this conversation comes up have said it.

George
http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org