FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Jul 30 11:01:41 AKDT 2003

"I've yet to see an IMAC'er have a good landing."
--GeorgeF

Well again I can say that its the attitudes and policies that drive our
organization.

I guess pattern flyers are just better pilots....must be a requirement to
fly pattern...better skills, better equipment, overall just better....

Are pattern pilots better than the Pylon guys too? What about the Sailplane
guys? and Pattern guys must be better pilots than the chopper guys because
they can't even build a flying machine that the wings don't move!

Attitudes can win or loose the hearts and minds.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMM

TN