FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Marty Pizzitola aerobatx at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 30 11:23:05 AKDT 2003

IMAC and Pattern are 2 completely different flying styles. To hae a contest
like Try was talking about with IMAC judgeing pattern and visa versa, WOW.
Most IMAC pilots have trouble flying a straight line much less judgeing a
masters and FAI group in pattern. I would be affraid the scoring would
really be screwed up. I know there are a handfull for Pilots that cross
over, but we are talking about local contest, not Nats.