new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

Marty Pizzitola aerobatx at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 30 10:30:54 AKDT 2003

Boy's,
Play nice now !

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Uhler" <juhler at bellsouth.net>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 9:08 AM
Subject: re: new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

> Its okay if you wanna call me Gary, I am used to it from the majority of
the male population. Strangely enough females never get it wrong, which I
think is because they look, listen, understand and do not jump to
conclusions nearly as bad as males do. Its not your fault that you think I
am elitist...it is in your genetics and you cannot help it...I forgive you.

> Gray....so sorry for mixing up your name and thank you for forgiving my
genetic deficiencies.

> I am sure that your one list supporter is honest when he apologizes for
your harsh outlook on the average club schmoe.  I am also sure that you must
be a real asset to your fellow club members, but I wonder what the personal
cost is to them?  Something tells me someone has been apologizing for you
for a long time.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org