FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 30 08:27:01 AKDT 2003

Troy (look, I got your name right!),

This by far is the best approach that I have seen, to date in this list.  I am very interested in hearing your ideas on combining IMAC and Pattern.  I don't understand the need for people to bash one area of a hobby just cause they don't participate in it.  I am not a fisherman, but do bass fisherman bash fly fisherman?  Using the RC example I guess they do.....

I would be willing to help, in any way, in promoting the joint effort.

Thanks,

Jon

# discussion-request at nsrca.org