new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

Gray E Fowler gfowler at RAYTHEON.COM
Wed Jul 30 10:15:04 AKDT 2003

Jon

There are two points here. One-that was a joke. Sorry you were offended.
Two- you do not know me at all and you are totally unaware of my
contributions to my local club, and fellow pattern guys.  Enough said.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Jon Uhler <juhler at bellsouth.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
07/30/2003 11:08 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     "discussion at nsrca.org" <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        re: new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

Its okay if you wanna call me Gary, I am used to it from the majority of
the male population. Strangely enough females never get it wrong, which I
think is because they look, listen, understand and do not jump to
conclusions nearly as bad as males do. Its not your fault that you think I
am elitist...it is in your genetics and you cannot help it...I forgive
you.

Gray....so sorry for mixing up your name and thank you for forgiving my
genetic deficiencies.

I am sure that your one list supporter is honest when he apologizes for
your harsh outlook on the average club schmoe.  I am also sure that you
must be a real asset to your fellow club members, but I wonder what the
personal cost is to them?  Something tells me someone has been apologizing
for you for a long time.

Have a nice day, and keep up the good work.

Jon

# discussion-request at nsrca.org