FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP/ACQ James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Wed Jul 30 08:49:28 AKDT 2003

I think that if a "run-what-you-brung" rule is imposed and IMAC and Pattern
are ran in the same contest sometimes, I would still enter.  However, the
IMAC guys don't use a box (or is it 180 degrees, 100' away?).  The idea of
competing with my pattern plane against a 40% plane doesn't bother me
because I'm confident with it.  However, I think the IMAC guys would be
hugely against that because it is not "scale'ish" in design.

An open aerobatic competition, schedules with whatever plane you want to
fly, is appealing to me.
0.01 cent worth.
Jim W.