FAI F3AL---Pattern IMAC combined

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Jul 30 08:37:33 AKDT 2003

At 12:27 PM 7/30/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Troy (look, I got your name right!),
>
>This by far is the best approach that I have seen, to date in this
>list.  I am very interested in hearing your ideas on combining IMAC and
>Pattern.  I don't understand the need for people to bash one area of a
>hobby just cause they don't participate in it.  I am not a fisherman, but
>do bass fisherman bash fly fisherman?  Using the RC example I guess they
>do.....
>
>I would be willing to help, in any way, in promoting the joint effort.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jon

WOW == Here we go again, let the flames begin.

IMAC and Pattern style of flying are totally different, the people are
totally different, and the planes are totally different.

To combine IMAC and NSRCA is like trying to combine Bass flyfishing with
Deep-sea fishing.  BTW: I'm a fisherman, saltwater surf, mostly target 5-6
foot sharks and baracudda right from the surf, it’s a hell of a lot
different from bass fishing

..

George  Daytona Beach, FL
http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com
IMAC's #1 Enemy (you'll find many other NSRCA'ers say the same thing)

# discussion-request at nsrca.org