FAI F3AL

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Jul 30 08:43:27 AKDT 2003

>I think the guys doing pattern do pattern because they like it more than
>scale aerobatics.  I don't expect they will enjoy having scale forced on them.

You hit the nail on the head!  I like pattern because I like smooth and
graceful flying.   I hate scale aerobatics because of hits herky-jerky
appearance.  I've been a private pilot since 1986, have done full scale
aerobatics (has a hobby) and believe me, scale aerobatics doesn't look nor
sound anything like full sized aerobatics to someone who has spent
considerable time around full sized aerobatics.

Also you'll see that there are a few old timer NSRCA members (be included)
who have in the past had people try to force this IMAC thing down our
throats.   I can name a few NSRCA members who have given up pattern for
that very same reason (about 5-8 years ago).

George
IMAC's #1 Enemy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org