FAI F3AL

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 30 08:33:29 AKDT 2003

Completely different planes, completely different patterns, and mostly different people who can never have enough time to do one of the specialities as much as they would like, much less two.

I think the guys doing pattern do pattern because they like it more than scale aerobatics.  I don't expect they will enjoy having scale forced on them.

Certainly could be wrong though.