Spam: Re: new concepts-Pattern is HARD!!! Darn It!

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Wed Jul 30 06:35:12 AKDT 2003

Eric
The guys that do stay with pattern for several years end up in the (healthy) class, over crowded and bumping their heads on the ceiling with no place in AMA pattern to go. Maybe we need to expand the masters class to two classes so that you could choose which to fly at a contest. At a small contest maybe we could choose which pattern (class) to fly. This would also cut down the boredom of practicing 1 pattern for 2-3 years. Now the only place to go is FAI, which is not under the umbrella of the NSRCA. It is hard to fly 50 guys twice in 4 hours at the nats besides straining the facility and the judges.

More to talk about.

Jim Ivey