NEW concept? for pattern entry.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jul 29 14:43:43 AKDT 2003

Buddy:

I think that we will do this for sure next year.  I think there is wide acceptance for an award like this.  Even if it is an NSRCA award, I think it will happen.  I realize that I am saying this without board approval, but based on the discussion that the board had, I think all will be in favor.

However, I want to do something like this on the local level as well.  It's difficult to add extra awards on the local level, especially if they don't know if they will have anyone to give them to!

More study is needed....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.