NEW concept? for pattern entry.

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 13:07:06 AKDT 2003

Tony
I have been to the Nat' for the past six years and have enjoyed every minute
of it. My main objective is not to come in last. My wife is always asking why
I bother to compete, If I ever brought a trophy home I would break it to her
gently to keep her from having a heart attack.
I am sixty-eight years old and unless a senior event is adopted most likely
never will.
I think it is a great idea AMA has Junior, Senior and Open how about adding
Senior Open.
Fly on the same lines with awards issued the same as Junior and Senior are
awarded now for the winning people in the Senior Open division.
Buddy Brammer