New concepts

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 29 12:45:17 AKDT 2003

The problem is that (drum roll
please) PATTERN IS HARD.

Jim,

Tell me about it.  I thought I was a pretty decent pilot until I tried to do things, that I have been doing for years, in the right place, with the right look.  End box, center box.....ah!  Things of nightmares....and speaking of nightmares....what sick-o, sadistic, @#$@#$%! thought up 2 complete loops, back to back, in Sportsman????  I mean, heck, they need to over lap even! Sure looks easy on paper......

But I have to tell you...this is one of the reasons I want to fly pattern and IMAC.  I am tired of blasting holes in the sky.....

# discussion-request at nsrca.org