NEW concept? for pattern entry.

Mike Mueller mmueller at triangleprinters.com
Tue Jul 29 07:12:01 AKDT 2003

 Hey if this pattern thing takes off like you think were going to have a big
problem. Too many flyers at a pattern contest can be a disaster! Back in the
70's we would have 70 guys show up for a local contest here in Chicago. We
had to run 3 lines at a small field. Anyone ever go to the Mint Julep in
it's hayday? I once had to fly at 7PM on a Sunday evening to get in the last
round. When 20 to 30 guys show up like today the pace can be pretty slow.
Added numbers could cause a problem. The pace would have to get a lot
faster. Trust me you don't want 3 flight lines, unless you enjoy a good
midair once in a while. Mike