CD's Competing

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Mon Jul 28 06:29:04 AKDT 2003

Ed

I've got a personal rule.  Less than 20 or more than 30 pilots, I don't
fly.  20-30 things go ok, even my flying - mostly.  With either a small
turnout, or a large one, things get too hectic to confuse things further
by flying.  I've got the advantage of having a great flight line
director, too.  Once a contest starts, he does most of the work.

Steve Byrum