District II - August Contest - NVRC

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 05:36:16 AKDT 2003

THe NVRC Pattern contest in on for the 23/24 of Aug 2003.  We are
having a 2 day contest with pilot meting at 0900 or so on Saturday
morning.  We get the morning sun at this field, so we may start delay
the first round until 10AM; but we can flight until after the sun has
set (if you fly high enough).

This is AA event for all classes.  Weight limit for sportsman has been
raised to 26 Lbs; as the DC area has a lot of IMAC flier.  I raised the
limit so they could give pattern a try.

Flyers will be mailed and made public on the Club Web site next week.
The URL for the site is http://www.1nvrc.com/.  The flyer is currently
available from the contest calander on www.nsrca.org.

Randy Hatfield

# discussion-request at nsrca.org