NYX Golf Glasses

Dick Smith flyrrs at cfw.com
Tue Jul 22 09:45:29 AKDT 2003

Brian,
I can't really advise you on this as I do not wear prescription lenses
(except for reading). When I fly (or judge) I  always am watching the plane
of course but will be glancing to one side or the other. Guess my eye
movement was drummed into me when I  learned to fly (full size).

However, I would expect that prescription lenses to show
distortion due to the way they are ground. However, good non-prescription
(glass) sun
glasses such as Rayban, Serengeti, Bolle and others should not. Depending on
sun brightness I
wear either smoke Raybans (dark) or Serengeti glasses, but looking for a
wrap around type for better (side) sun protection.

Rgds,       - Dick

# discussion-request at nsrca.org