NYX Golf Glasses

phelps15 at comcast.net phelps15 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 07:25:22 AKDT 2003

yet another question about these, but about the frames.  I really have a
problem with frames that can't be adjusted at the ear.  Guess it's a long
way from the front to back of my head......lots of "standard" size frames
don't make it comfortably around my ears.  Can these be adjusted???
Thanks.
Bill