2004 Nat's finals for lower classes

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 06:18:32 AKDT 2003

Ron
Since you mentioned next year I have a Question/Suggestion/Proposal.
Why do we not have final's for Intermediate and Advanced classes?
I think not having finals leaves the impression that Intermediate and
advanced class pilot's are someway inferior. I hereby suggest that they be added to
next year's Nat's.
Site four is not being used on final's day and could be used for lower class
finals.
Having finals in the Intermediate and Advanced classes would in my opinion
increase participation and also give the pilot who somehow had a bad day like
Chip Hyde had this year a chance to come back and win.
I know this would increase the staff work load but we are NSRCA members to
and deserve equal treatment even though we have not progressed enough in our
flying skills to qualify as Masters pilots.
 I would like to hear responses Pro and Con on this subject.
Buddy Brammer