Paint Colors for repair

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Sat Jul 19 20:16:28 AKDT 2003

Since I didn't get any bites on the PPG recipe...Maybe someone can help me by mailing me 2x2" squares of the Ultracote covering for the Focus ARF. I need to paint the cowl after a minor repair, but major paint touch up. A friend is willing to mix small amounts of PPG for me, but I need to get a hold of 2x2" squares for him to scan for the color match. Don't want to buy the rolls of covering to do this if I don't have too.

Ultracote P/N 873 Deep Blue
Ultracote P/N 883 Flame Red
Ultracote P/N 870 White

I don't want to use a spray can. I'm planning to finish a Temptation later this year with PPG and want to take this opportunity to practice painting.

If you can help, please e-mail me off line.

Thanks,

Larry Diamond
jed241 at msn.com
NSRCA 3083