NEXT D4 CONTEST AUG 2ND & 3RD

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 05:38:44 AKDT 2003

    Just wanted to remind everybody that the next District 4 contest is August 2nd & 3rd at the RCCD club field in Lenox, MI.  If you need directions you can download the flyer off of the District 4 website http://www.geocities.com/nsrcad4/.  If anybody has any questions please call me @ (586) 727-3722, or e-mail at mdarr00 at comcast.net
The field will be open all day on Friday for practice, I will arrive at the field around noon on Friday. Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday.  No engines may be started before 10:00 a.m.  Practice on Saturday will start at 10:00 and round one will start and 10:30 sharp!

Hope to see everybody in two weeks,

Mike Darr