28th Anuual High Plains Championship

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Fri Jul 18 19:06:19 AKDT 2003

Now that the Nats is over, wanted to remind everyone of our contest in
Lubbock, Tx Aug 2-3.

We will again be at Reece Technology center on the far West Runway, field
open on Fri for practice.

We will be facing the West so getting started early Sat, with pilots meeting
8-8:15!!!

No motel is closer or farther than another with the loop around Lubbock
making access easy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great contest and good time.

Ed Deaver, CD

PS  Congrats to all Nats participants and winners.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org